At AJ Wellness, we take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protect your personal data. This Privacy Notice sets out the way in which we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your personal data when you use our website or other digital platforms.
You are advised to carefully read the Privacy Notice before using this website.
Please note that our website and other digital platforms may contain links to third party websites / digital platforms which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our own digital platforms. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website / digital platform that you visit.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person (including but not limited to name, address, e-mail address, user name, telephone number, age, date of birth, gender, education qualifications, posts and other content you submit to our sites, sensitive information such as information relating to your health life).
All personal data that we collect about you will be recorded, used, and protected by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and this Privacy Notice. We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other organizations, for example, our sponsors and partners. Please note, if you don't choose to provide us with the requested personal data, we will be unable to offer you our products or services.
In broad terms, we use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To administer and provide products and services you request or have expressed an interest in
- To communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable
- For fraud screening and prevention purposes
- For record keeping purposes
- To carry out market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer
- To track your activity on our digital platforms
- To create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences
- To personalize and improve your experience on our digital platforms
- To personalize and/ tailor any communications that we may send you
- For profiling purposes to enable us to personalize and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us
When we provide you with products or services we may collect and store any personal data that you provide to us. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, delivery address, email address, telephone number and payment card details. We may also record details of any disability or health needs that you may have.
When you sign up with us for an online account, register to receive marketing communications from us (and/or our sponsors and partners), fill in one of our forms (whether online or offline) or otherwise expressly provide us with your personal data, we may collect and store any personal data that you provide to us and may use it to personalize and improve your experience on our digital platforms, provide products and services you request from us, and carry out profiling and market research.
When you interact with our digital platforms, we may also automatically collect the following information about your visit. This is primarily to help us better understand how you use our digital platforms to enable us create better content and more relevant communications:
- How you have reached our digital platform and the internet protocol (IP) address you have used
- Your browser type, versions and plug-ins, and your operating system
- Your journey through our digital platform, including which links you click on and any searches you made, how long you stayed on a page, and other page interaction information
- What content you like or share
- Which adverts you saw and responded to
- Which pop up or push messages you might have seen and responded to
- Your subscription status
- Information collected in any forms you complete
We may also infer your country of location from the IP address you have used to access our digital platforms and we may analyze which marketing activity led to your taking specific action on our digital platforms (e.g. downloading the app).
OFFERS AND OPPORTUNTIES FROM US AND OUR PARTNERS
We want you to be the first to know about new products and services, and occasional offers from our partners. We may share these offers with you only with your prior consent. You can unsubscribe from receiving these offers by emailing us. Please note, if you don 't choose to receive this information, we will be unable to keep you informed of new services, products, events or special offers that may interest you and our ability to inform you of ticketing opportunities may be affected.